Friday, October 24, 2008

dressing-up is my passion?


There are so many things that i am passionate for. But I'm passionate the most for automotive, especialy in tuning the car and dress it up so that it looks more attractive than it was before. This was becoming my hoby since 3 years ago. I started to like i when i saw some cool modified cars on the car magazines. I got more interested when i saw those kind of cars were passing by in front of my eyes. They were eye catching and I couldn't really take my eyes of those cars.

So i tried to start my hobby with an old Toyota Corolla. I changed the rims from stock rims sized 15" to something bigger like 18". I found that only changing the rims ain't enough. After did some research on internet and magazines, I got some designs for the bodykits. So i put my old car in the garage that specialized to make body works. Luckily my parents support my hobby. they said as long it is positive and I am not involving in illegal racing on street and not dealing with any drugs. By the way, I waited for months after I got my car like this :






I started became addicted to modify the car and one day I was asked by my friend to join something like car community. So I joined the community and since I was there, the idea to modify the car was getting wilder than ever. they gave so many ideas about automodifying and finally there was a Car Contest in our city, and so I and my car team want to participate in it. We came with 17 cars in that event. The contest was only for show car, it's not like racing or drifting , etc. It was just as a place for modify lovers to gather and show their rides.


Here, i have some pictures to share with you guys the atmosphere of the Autoshow. ;)






It was so much fun I could gather with my friends and the others car tuners from my city. Oh yeah in this contest, we also fought for trophies. and unexpectedly my car got two trophies which are : "the Best Sedan" and "The Best Body Work for Toyota Category". All together my car team got something like 25 trophies including "The Best Car Club" and "THE KING of the show". ;)





Guys, these things are what I passionate of; Automotive and solidarity in the car community. hope this could explain enough parts of my daily life. ;)



















































5 comments:

Sir Tselantle Okaile said...

these is quiet huge i mean i we alway see these kinds of things on mtv's pimp my ride been done by profesional and here you are you made and you are good at it.i salute you, big up.they say paris was not built in a day so get on and work towards that dream.

amatt mexes amir said...

wawan,great hobby and passion u have there.what's your dream in the future? i mean,in connection with your passion you stated in your blog.

Timothy Glenn said...

kalo urang sunda pasti bilang:

"Keren Euy !"

kalo wong jowo pastine bilang:

"muantep cuk,tuku ndek ndi ?"

Ebzonfyr said...

wicked stuff man..rily impressive!

www.chix.blogspot.com said...

thats really ite man,keep it up.but just a reminder, try reading through your post before publishing because there is a lot of grammatical mistakes.