Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Experience in Past English Class

Learning English is a must for everyone. Because as we all know that English Language is an international language. It really helps us to communicate with other people from around the world. That is why in almost all schools and universities there is always English subject as it very important. I started learn English years ago when I was 9 years old in my school back in Indonesia. The first day I learned English I was interested to it. I started to know what are some things called in English. It came from simple things like book, pen, pencil, car, etc. Until now I’m still learning English in University. What make difference is, it is more advance compared to the one I learned years ago. Luckily in my previous school I have already learned some important things in English like Idioms. I learned so many idioms in my previous school named Kolej Tuanku Ja’afar. There, the teacher teaches us in interesting ways so that we could understand and memorize better and easier. For example, he regularly brings us to the library and gives us some research projects on internet and we were asked to come up with a slide show in front of the class once we done with the project. There is also movie time at least once in two months so that we could learn English from it. It was so interesting and fun for us. But now in the university, it is still interesting to learn as I like the interactive way of learning. The students also not that many in our class, it makes easier and we can concentrate more on the subject.

No comments: